Wednesday 16 November 2011

The eyes of my children!!!

Looking into the eyes of children,
is like looking into the great unknown.
Children deserve all your love and attention,
more than a few words spoken over a phone.


Looking into the eyes of my children,
I see compassion, love and happiness.
They ask questions 'bout you seldomly,
maybe not to you, but to me they are the best.


Looking into the eyes of our children,
I see growth, and things that you don't.
I look into the eyes of our children, 
and realize, I love them the way you won't.


I look into the eyes of these children, 
I always learn something new.
But one thing for certain will never change,
They are the only good thing that came from me and you.


Every day you tell me, 
how you wish you could be there.
I look into the eyes of my children, 
and they don't need you here.


One day my children will ask,
one day they will know.
But until that day arrives,
you will feel the guilt where ever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment